Diet during fungal infection treatment is a very important factor. In addition to the treatment with natural products, you must be careful about personal hygiene and of course, earlier mentioned diet. It plays an important role. It can decide if and how quickly you deal with the disease. Some foods are a great aliment for fungi, parasites, bacteria and viruses.
During the anti-fungal period, several positions should be expelled from your diet. They are:
- Carbohydrates of any kind (avoid white bread and limit consumption of other kinds of bread, also forget about all kinds of pasta)
- Limit the supply of fruits that contain high amounts of carbohydrates and sugars,
- Avoid alcohol, including beer – which is full of empty carbohydrates,
- Avoid smoking that causes acidification of your body,
- Limit intake of sweets – sugar and carbohydrates are the perfect candy, and probably the favourite host for fungi.
- Tea, coffee and other foods with sugar
Applying these principles surely you will succeed in a quick and efficient fight with fungal infection. It is not easy, but it’s worth it.